COVID Update 24 Sept
Following change in regulations by the government the bar control measures are updated effective 24 September 2020 as follows: -
The intended opening hours are: -
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 4pm to 9pm
Saturday, and Sunday – 12 noon to 9pm
Reductions in opening hours are subject to change at short notice entirely at the discretion of the Club Manager.
Opening is subject to the guidance set out by government which you are responsible to follow where it applies to you. The guidance can be found here: -
The following comprises details of control measures implemented by the club together with general information: -
- Anyone contemplating visiting the club where they or any member of their family are displaying covid-19 symptoms or any in way feel unwell must stay at home and not visit.
- On arrival at the club everyone must follow the marked one-way system for entry and departure and continue to do this throughout their stay. Entry is via the outside door to the Dongray Lounge and exit is via the door in the main hall. Before entry everyone should use the hand sanitiser beside the entry door.
- Anyone with a mobility issue should telephone the club on arrival on 02085204701. Arrangements will be made to assist entry to the premises.
- Unless exempted, everyone must wear a face covering except when seated at a designated table.
- Table service only at all locations.
- On arrival everyone must immediately enter the required visitor information via the “NHS QR Code” test and trace application or complete the club bar track and trace form The form will require everyone to supply their name and those of any family members and provide a contact telephone number and email address/home address. If you decide to use the bar form it must be handed to the bar staff before ordering. You will not be served until this has been done. The club bar forms will be securely stored on a daily file for 21 days and then destroyed.
- You may only consume food or drink whilst seated at a table.
- If the bar staff require you to temporarily remove your face mask for ID purposes, you must do so whilst ensuring you adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Seating in the Dongray Lounge is limited to a maximum of 5 tables with a maximum of occupancy of three people at any one table. If you are not seated at one of these tables, you are not permitted to be in the area.
- Seating in the main hall area is limited to a maximum of 5 tables with a maximum occupancy of 6 people at any one table. If you are not seated at one of these tables, you are not permitted to be in the area.
- Outdoor seating on the field will be on tables with a maximum of 6 people at any one table, who must be more than 1m apart. Individual tables will always be spaced at a minimum distance of 3m from each other. If you are not seated at one of these tables, you are not permitted to be in the area in which there are tables.
- Outdoor seating on the balcony will be on tables with a maximum of 4 people at any one table, who must be more than 1m apart. Individual tables will always be spaced at a minimum distance of over 1m from each other. If you are not seated at one of these tables, you are not permitted to be on the balcony.
- Orders will only be accepted by email email@example.com or by telephone 02085204701
- The preferred method of payment is by contactless card. Please try and assist.
- Other than the normal bar snacks there will be no food served.
- Only alcohol purchased at the bar may be consumed.
- To enable tables to be cleaned please step back from your table in a socially distanced manner if the bar staff request this is done.
- Anyone may bring their own food. They must take responsibility for their own waste and take it home with them or place it in bags in the container near the club exit.
- Anyone wishing to order a food delivery may do so. They must arrange to pay for it in advance and collect their order at the front gate. They must also take responsibility for any waste and take it home with them or place it in a bag in the container near the exit.
- In the event of adverse weather nobody, under any circumstances, is allowed to congregate inside the clubhouse. If anyone remains outside social distancing must be maintained.
- There are hand sanitising stations onsite in addition to the washroom facilities. They should be used on arrival and then on a regular basis. Please also bring hand sanitiser with you for personal use at the tables.
- Anyone wishing to use the washroom facilities must follow the marked one-way system leading to them and, if necessary, form an orderly, marked, socially distanced queue. The washrooms have a maximum occupancy of two people at any one time. Before leaving the washrooms, the handwashing facilities must be used. After using the washrooms, the exit for men is via the squash door and the exit for women is via the balcony door (Not back through the main hall).
- Anyone who is accompanied by children is responsible for supervising them at all times and ensuring they follow social distancing guidelines.
- Smoking and vaping is only allowed in the designated areas which for the time being will be the “Memorial Garden” for smokers and in a marked area on the edge of the field for vapers. Anyone using these facilities must always maintain social distancing.
- Anyone failing to observe the safety measures will not be served. The bar staff have total discretion to require anyone to leave the club premises.
- Everyone is reminded that police and the local authorities have the powers to enforce requirements in relation to social distancing and may instruct people to disperse, leave the club, issue a fixed penalty notice or take further enforcement action.
The Management Committee