Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, to distinguish you from other users of the Site.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site, such as cookies that enable you to log into secure areas;
- Functionality cookies. These recognise users to enable us to remember user preferences (for example, your choice of language or region);
You can change your browser settings to refuse and delete cookies. Further information is available at www.aboutcookies.org or at the support pages made available by your browser operator.
Third Parties and Security
The Site may contain links to third party websites or refer to third party service providers and other entities. If you follow a link to any third party website or deal with any third party entity referred to on the Site, then you should note that these third parties may have their own privacy and cookie policies, and that we are not responsible for their use of any personal data which you may provide to them. You should ensure that you have read and understood any relevant policies.
Although we do our best to ensure the security of personal data provided to us (and to use only reputable service providers), any transmission of data via the Internet is by its nature insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data you provide to us.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
This Policy is based on a template provided by Windich Legal Ltd (www.windich.co.uk).